Book an Appointment
We are located at 6408 Grovedale Dr. Alexandria, VA 22310
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware of the no show/cancellation policy (100% of the service without 24 hours notice). In order to complete your booking the no show/cancellation policy must be acknowledged (box you check prior to booking).
Swedish Massage uses a blend of medium pressure techniques and stress relieving strokes. If you crave to put your mind in a tranquil state of peace and put your worries behind you then you’ve picked the right service.
Key benefits of a Swedish massage:
- increase the oxygen flow in the blood
- release toxins from the muscles
- shortens recovery time from muscular strain
- increases circulation without increasing heart load
- stretches the ligaments and tendons keeping them supple and pliable
- stimulates the skin and nervous system and soothes the nerves themselves at the same time
- reduces stress, both emotional and physical
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage works by physically breaking down these adhesions to relieve pain and restore normal movement. To do this, the massage therapist often uses direct deep pressure or friction applied across the grain of the muscles.
Key benefits of a Deep Tissue Massage:
- relief from chronic muscular pain
- increased mobility, especially in joints
- rapid recovery from injuries (e.g. whiplash, falls, sports injury)
- reduction in repetitive strain injuries
- improved posture
- reduction in Ostearthritis pain
Sports massage is a systematic manipulation of the soft tissues of the body that focuses on muscles relevant to a particular sport. It is designed to help athletes prepare their bodies for optimal performance, recover after a big event, or function well during training. This is especially helpful for athletes who expose their muscles to daily, intensive conditioning.
Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Get in Touch
Monday – Friday — 10:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday — Closed
Sunday — Closed
DMV Sports Massage
6408 Grovedale Drive, Suite 205
Alexandria, VA 22310